Full Circle Farm CSA Review

I used to get shipments from Full Circle a long time ago.  They used to only do a couple of states and now they do many more.  When I was first getting shipments, I was impressed.  Their customer service was excellent, and the food, though a bit pricey for me at the time, was the best way to get good fresh organic produce in Alaska during the winter months.  They also had a grocery that you could order extra items from.  I would pick my box up at a local store by my work before heading home and then store everything appropriately so it could last until my next box.

I cancelled my subscription back then because I just couldn't spare the money anymore.  But my thoughts of the produce and the service were still excellent.

Now, if you check, they serve many states and you can order different size boxes.  I did not think that the descriptions for each size really gave me an idea of how much I would really get, so when I restarted my subscription I went with a medium box.  It seemed about right for me and my husband, as we are big produce eaters.  They also offer home delivery, but pick up was so close to my house that I didn't bother with it.

My first box was okay.  I got a nice variety, and I had used their customization to trade out a couple things that were going to be in the box for things I would actually use.  The issues that I had with this box was that my curly kale had started to turn yellow and my cucumber had mushy spots and mold on it.  I did not contact customer service.

My second box, the kale was mostly yellow, and again I had a mushy cucumber.  I contacted customer service to complain about the two boxes and they sent me a pleasant reply and gave me a credit for the items in the two boxes.  I was appeased.

My third box had yet another mushy cucumber, bashed up wet peaches, a crushed tomato, old mushrooms, and limp lettuce.  I kind of had it at this point.  I emailed customer service again.  I received an email response that was a cookie cutter of the first time I emailed them.  I hate being fed a script.  It makes me think that the company doesn't care enough.  I asked them to cancel my subscription again.  I also asked if they were contracting out their work now that they have gotten so large.  I did not receive a response to that question, and they gave me a small credit.  I emailed them back and asked what I was supposed to do with the credit if my subscription was cancelled.  I got a short reply back stating that they would give me a refund.

I thought it was a bit odd that they really didn't want to discuss anything.  In my mind, I would like to keep my customers, and if there are ongoing problems with the boxes, actually check out what the issue might be instead of just signing off that customer.

As you can imagine... they say that an unhappy customer will tell seven of their friends of their bad experience.  I'm telling a bit more than that.

This used to be a really great company, and I was sad at the events that occurred.   Will I ever be a customer again?  Absolutely not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review