Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream Review

I saw this product on a review YouTube posting.  I thought I would try it, what the heck.  It took forever to get to me from Thailand.  It was the post, not the seller.  I only complain because I hate waiting to try new things.

Once I got this package, I took it out of the box and saw this tiny little pot, and a measuring tape.  The product states that you can use it as your moisturizer, so that is what I did for the first try though I was skeptical with my dry skin.  A little bit of this product goes a long way.  I wish it came with a little scoop because I hate putting my fingers in product containers.  I waited a bit after the application and sure enough it did what it said.  I thought to myself "so this is why its such a hot product in Singapore."  I went off to work.  No one mentioned anything being noticeable.  I went home for lunch and checked the mirror.  Low and behold, it looked like I forgot to add moisturizer to my face.  The effects had worn off and I needed to spray my face and re-moisturize.

The next time I tried this, I used it as my first moisturizer and then backed it up with another product.  Same result, but my skin looked a bit better.  When I went home for lunch I checked my skin again.  the effects had worn off, but I still looked moisturized.

This was a nice trial.  I do not think it would be bad to use before an event or something where you are not out for a long period of time.  Would I buy it again?  Probably not.  It just wasn't worth the time and money I invested into it to do again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review