Almased Day 4

Okay, so the weekend apparently was not the time to start my diet.  My husband came home from his business trip and I had dinner's to go to.  I did get in a couple of shakes and tried to keep the meals that I did eat low carb.  Today is Monday, and I get to restart in a way.  Back to shakes only for a short bit and then I can continue on.

I started at 152 lbs. and got down to 149 after one day.  With everything going on, that weight has maintained.  I think a lot of that has to do with the shakes.  I look forward to seeing what the scale has to say to me tomorrow.

This morning I had my shake with 8 tablespoons Almased, 10 oz. of unsweetened chocolate almond milk, 1 teaspoon of maca, 1/2 cap full of vanilla, 2 packets of stevia, and a couple shakes of cinnamon.

Lunch's shake will be 8 Tablespoons of Almased, 10 oz. of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 2 packets of stevia, couple shakes of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon powdered green tea.

I went to the store and had gotten a couple of packs of no sodium veggie broth bouillon.  I had some yesterday as a snack and it was much better than my homemade stuff.  Hopefully it works the same.  I got an extra pack to keep at work so I do not go insane.

I am also trying to make sure that I am drinking a lot of water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review