Almased Day 2

This is the morning of day 2 for me.  I thought I would check in early and update you all. 

Everything with the diet went well until after work.  My lunch is from 12-1 and I did have some tea and water after that, but could not get myself to drink the broth.  I stopped off at the store on the way home to pick up a couple of things.  By the time I was almost home, around 5:10 p.m., I was starting to get crazy cravings.  I seriously almost landed myself in front of a restaurant trying to figure a way to justify solid food during the liquids only portion of this diet.

I finally told myself no and got my bootie home.  I made my shake right away and made sure to add the flax oil I forgot during the day.  I still was having some cravings for carbs, but I think a lot of that was also my habits of bad eating that I just need to break.

My husband came home from his business trip that night and before I knew it, he had a glass of wine in my hand.  I did end up having a couple of glasses, which I was really wasn't planning, nor was it on the plan.  I just had to hope for the best and keep on track otherwise.

On to the morning......

I woke this morning and did not feel bad, let the pups out and got myself weighed in.  This morning I am at 149.  That is from 152 yesterday.  I'm sure a lot of that is water weight, but it feels good anyways.

I did the standard shake I wrote out yesterday, but I will look at the recipes on the Almased website in the diet plans.  I am sure that if I keep drinking the same shake day in and day out it will be very tiresome.  I also added a couple of ice cubes to the blender.  A lot of people said that it helped them drink it, but I didn't find a huge difference.  In general my shakes are always cold but not ice cream cold.  This mornings shake did have a chalkiness to it, but it was not intolerable.

Comments

  1. sounds like my husband, doing well on almased. My husbands on day 3 comes home with a nice chianti and pours me a glass knowing im almasedding. I resisted food but could not resist that beautiful full bodied red in that crystal glass. Perhaps its not a diet plan I need but something else. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review