Almased Morning of Day 5

Oh my gosh, I was so tired yesterday.  But I stuck to the plan completely.

I had three shakes yesterday, switching up the flavor ever so slightly.  I have found that I actually enjoy the flavor of Almased.  I didn't put the oil in my afternoon shake, but the broth cubes have an oil in them so I wasn't too worried about it.  I had two snacks of veggie broth.

To combat my afternoon craving, and to make sure that I didn't end up in a restaurant parking lot, I had my afternoon broth about an hour before I left work.  Seemed to do the trick for the most part.  I went from my normal cheerful self to kind of mean and grumpy.  I normally only get that way if my blood sugar is low, so I figured I better get my evening shake in as soon as possible.  That seemed to do the trick.

After that I was reading in my chair and just feeling exhausted.  It was only 6:30 p.m., but I felt like I just had to lie down.  I ended up waking once, which is good because I got to set my alarm clock, but I just went right back to sleep.

I woke this morning feeling totally fine.  I didn't go straight for my shake as I think that it would be better for the time allowance if I waited until a little bit closer to me leaving the house.  I am enjoying my cup of coffee in the morning with stevia.  Checked my weight first thing and I was at 147.8 lb. (-4.2 lb.).  In so far, I have not noticed too much in my size decreasing.  That is what I am looking forward to the most.  I have a large box of small clothes that are calling my name.

I know that I will continue on at least today on this fasting portion.  My work place has a cafeteria that has a salad bar and that will be my plan of action for when I start eating lunch.  I also got some necessary ingredients at work for my shakes if I need to go that route in case I need to go out to dinner that evening.

Let's hope this afternoon goes well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review