Nutrisystem Fast 5 - Day 7!!!! Review

It finally happened. The end of the Fast 5 is done.  I had my moments, but overall it wasn't really as hard as I thought it was going to be.  For cravings, the most difficult was in the evening after I've already had dinner.  There is that large amount of space where you would generally fill it with boredom eating or general snacking.  I know my husband did, which did not help me.  He was, however, really good about not buying me any wine to drink.  If it's in the house, I tend to make some excuse so it was better to remove it.

Water during the weekend was also a large challenge.  I ran out of my favorite flavoring which is the SweetLeaf Water Drops in the peach mango flavor.  It's sweetened with stevia and has no artificial ingredients. I could guzzle a gallon of water no problem.  I went to the store this morning and bought a handful so I wouldn't be caught without.

The meals overall were tasty and the shakes weren't bad either.  They could use a bit of thickness.  I found some meals that were not going to be favorites, and now at least I can change my future order.  Right now I have all of my meals in a box which kind of works now, but not in the long run.  I may have to rearrange some stuff in my kitchen, or gather a weeks at a time to put in my cubbard.  All of my food supply is stored in the garage, an no real kitchen pantry.

I have to get my measurements done today and then I will fill them in for you. My weight went down exactly five pounds.  I know that for the rest of the time that I should be exoecting only 1-2 pound weight loss a week, but that's still awesome if you think that I could still lose 12 pounds before I leave for my vacation.  And don't forget that 10 pounds is supposed to equal 1 dress size.  I will be taking my dining book with me to remind me of what I can eat on my vaca as well.

To go over yesterday......

For breakfast I had the harvest nut bar. Small as the other bars, but had a sweet salty thing going for it. Overall I liked it.

For my veggie yesterday, I took a can of low sodium peas and simered them until hot.  A half can for lunch and the other half for dinner.

Lunch was the beans and ham soup.  It was pretty good, and it went with the peas really well.  It filled me up and was overall satisfied until snack time. Snack time I just had some veggies, because I was out and about and it was easy to order.

Dinner was the peas with the chili with beans.  Another excellent combo.  Pretty good for a chili from a container, but I wish it came with a bit of heat to it.  Next time I have this entree, I will add some chilies to it.

For today.... OMG it's my first day put out to sea.  I looked over my box to see what jumped at me. My husband came in and decided to help, bless him.  We both thought the blueberry muffin was a great choice.  I should have taken a picture, but I ended up gobbling it up and then realizing.  I will have to have a muffin tomorrow to show you the size.  They are really on the small side. Very good tasting and had a moist denseness to it.

Because I was running around this weekend, I ended up with extra energi-zing and nutricrush shakes, which I am going to use up.

For lunch I grabbed the three cheese chicken.  It is one of the paper cup ones that you fill with some water and then microwave.  I really wish you could just add boiling water and then wait for three minutes like ramen.  I could make that an experiment.  Sometimes getting in line for the microwave at work isn't appealing.

So I figured out on NuMi that you can actually chart more than the base water they want you to drink, which is awesome.  Also, when you go to add your meal, if you check it in at the beginning of the day or right before you make it, it gives you the option to scan your nutrisystem meal. It is so easy, instead of searching through a seriously long list of foods.


I'm already feeling more confident in myself with just a small weight loss. I'm looking forward to the rest of this journey.

P.S.  No, I'm still not sponsored so all of this is really just me and what I'm doing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review