Nutrisystem Fast 5 - Day 4 Review

Oh my, is it Day 4 already? So far so good. I went up one pound. Hmm?  I've dealt with a handful of cravings and the general boredom food wants.  Otherwise this diet is overall been not too bad. My worst time of the day is actually after I get home from work and after dinner. I'm done with food and there's still a long time till I go to bed. On the regular plan you could have a dessert, so that's one of the payoffs when we are done with this week.

Yesterday evening I had the pot pie and reheated the rest of my green beans to go with it.  I cut up the green beans and then mixed the pot pie into it.  It was okay but not awesome. Made me think what the heck were those people talking about.  Not a bad meal and I would definitely have it again though.


I'm been drinking a ton of water and it's apparently not gone unnoticed that I keep refilling my gigantic water container and that I have to pee every 10 minutes.  Hey, if that's what it takes.  My coworkers know that I am on an eating plan, but I didn't get into specifics, so absolutely nobody but my husband and any of you that read this knows.  Not even my parents.  I just didn't want to set myself up to fail or have people always checking in on me when I don't want them to.  Maybe later.

On my way to the groomers to pick my darling Charlie, I stopped by Walmart. Not one of my favorite places so for me it's in and out as quickly as possible.  I saw online that they had some of the Nutrisystem kits for a bit under $50.  They had a couple to choose from, so I went off of what foods were included. I went with the Homestyle. It has the gold handle and label.  I did this only to store at my office and some in my car so that there were no excuses.  They offer some al a carte and sample packs which I think are worth it, but I needed something put in place sooner than later. Almost like a security blanket.  After I picked Charlie up I was reinforced with this idea. I adore my groomer but she loves to talk, so by the time I got home I was an hour past my meal time.



Just in case you are wondering, I am placing my meals about 3 hours apart. Sometimes they need to be more like 2 1/2, but that's okay with me, as long as I stay on track. Also, I do not eat first thing in the morning because I go to the gym, workout, and then worry about breakfast.  Otherwise I would be eating about 5:30 a.m., which would end my meals waaaaaay too early and you would have a crazy hangry monster on your hands.

Today I had the plain biscotti for breakfast. Not bad really. Much more on the almond side, not overly sweet, but not too dry and bland either.



For lunch I had the black beans and rice along with a steamer bags worth of broccoli and cauliflower.  It was actually pretty good and I can see me eating that in the future. This one was a bit of a timing thing as the steamer bad took 5 minutes and then you turn around and have to turn the power down on the microwave and then it's one of the longer heating meals at 3 1/2 minutes.




My first shake was usual. It's not horrible, but it's not nice and creamy either.  I wish I had a bullet here to do a little blending with.

Tonight is turkey sausage and rigatoni.  I'm thinking about a good amount of roasted mushrooms with this one. Hopefully it turns out well, but I already have faith. I'm surprised with the overall flavor of these foods. I really don't remember foods being this good when I first tried this program years ago. Maybe one of their improvements?

I'm looking forward to day five. This weekend is going to be tough as it means the first weekend where my husband and I do not get to do our usual eating out.  He will also be drinking which I told him I will not be doing. Let's see if he remembers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review