WrinkleMD 6 Month update

So it's been about 6 months since I've started using these eye patches.  It's definitely gotten easier taking the pads off the plastic to apply.  I also no longer have to look at the picture to remember that the longer end goes on the bottom.  It's the small things.

Things I do note are:

If you have any kind of moisturizer on your eye area, clean it off.  Generally before I apply the pads I wipe the area with witch hazel.  If you do have something on your eye area and apply the patches, they will not stick very well.  You do however want to apply your eye cream right after use.  I swab the area down after I take the pads off and then apply one of my eye creams.

If you do not put the sticker back on one of the snap pieces when you are done, your unit battery will die quickly.  Of course they are not replaceable, so you have to get a new unit.  I know, cause I had to.

So beyond that:

I still notice a difference when I use these pads.  I make sure to use them before any big meetings and events.  I also have decided that with my age, and my blessed vanity, to have botox done.  Not a crazy amount, but it's very noticeable to me.  With that and these pads, my friends think I have the most amazing skin and genes.  Of course those that I let in on my little secret just smirk when they hear people complimenting me.

I still think that it is worth the money for the WrinkleMD.  If I look at it like a salon/spa treatment, I would be paying much more for it.  I also spend way too much on my beauty regime.  I will be trying to post some more reviews on my new items (like my Hada Crie!!!!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review