WrinkleMD update

Okay, I've used a couple of the packets of eye pads now and am feeling like a pro using this gadget.  Here is some of what I found:

Put the snaps on the pads while on the plastic and only peel a little bit away, then handle only by the snaps.  Comes off way easy.

Definitely use the method I posted last time off getting the skin taught and peel a little bit and continue bit by bit.  So much less pain.

I've taken to rotating my eye cream and apply some after I clean the area afterward.

I have noticed a difference using the wrinkleMD system.  I will definitely be ordering some more eye pads.  I wonder if there is a place like on amazon that you can get them a bit less pricey?  Well, anyways it worth it.  I am still thinking of botox, but it doesn't feel like its a must do anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review