wrinkleMD™ Eye Hyaluronic Filler Patch 30-Day Starter System

Okay, I'm 35 as of November and I'm dealing with my insecurities of aging.  I've been blessed with good genes, and have always looked younger than my years.  Most people I've had comment on my age believe that I am in my twenties.  However those fine lines are appearing and suddenly I am no longer being looked at as a younger lass.  Ouch! My ego hurts.  So I am of course looking for anything to stop the clock (or reverse).  I tried botox about three years ago as a preventive measure.  I was very happy with the results, but had trouble swallowing the cost.  Every once in a while though I get a wild hair and splurge on something new.  This time I was online at Nordstrom and saw the wrinkleMD.  I checked out reviews online and saw that HSN also had a package, but it was slightly different.  I'm give and take on HSN, so I went with Nordstrom.  It cost $129.00 for the starter package.  It came with the electronic gadget you clip onto the eye pads and the base has a clip you can clip to your clothing.  The eye pads already have the treatment on them.

Snapping the snaps on the eye pads was easy.  The pads are sticky as all get out and I thought I was going to get my fingers stuck.  I followed the instructions and made sure to keep it away from the super thin skin around my eyes.  The unit worked and had a little green light that flashed as it was working.  I wasn't keeping a eye on the clock, but just looked down once in a while to see if it was still flashing.  I was at my computer when it stopped and I didn't see the red light as it had apparently stopped a short while before.  The instructions tell you to keep the skin taught and pull gently to remove the pads.  Kind of works, but I found the best way was to get the skin taught and pull up a bit then re-position closer and do it in small steps.  A lot less pain.  I did notice that my eye area looked smooth.  I am under the idea that it may improve for a couple of days.  The pictures I saw showed very nice improvements after 4 weeks, so I look forward to trying it out.  If it doesn't work, I will just take it back to Nordstrom.  I love their return policy.  Another reason to shop there.

Another note... I have dry sensitive skin.  I did notice a little redness, but it was mild and went away.  I put the pads on after I washed and dried my face and after I put the pads on I gently want around them with some moisturizer for my face, otherwise with the winter especially my face would be hurting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review