Almased again

Okay, so I know Almased works.  And, as my weight scale and tight clothes tell me that I've added some bulk recently, I am restarting the program.  So nice to think that I can just fall back to it.  I just need to be a bit more strict with my approach this time on keeping the weight off.  I didn't post the remainder of the diet for everyone last time, but that would be due to the monotony of the posts.  There are other things besides my shakes going on.

This morning, I have my shake with Almond Breeze unsweetened coconut vanilla milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and stevia in my blender ball shaker.  Tastes pretty good, and it's cold which is a must for these shakes.  I will need to replenish my Almased canister at work as I am down to one more shake after this one.  Just enough to get me home.  I also have my NSA veggie boullion to drink, and I know from experience, that I will need to make sure that I drink it.  Especially before I leave work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review