Brrrrrrrr it's cold!

It has been so cold lately.  I must admit that I am being a bad dog mommie with the walks.  I know they need more exercise, but I've been cutting the walking distance.  I'm a wuss.  I did however get a new pair of Boggs so I can at least walk them without my toes going numb on me.  Perhaps that will do the trick.

The skies are clear and there is only a small amount of snow on the yard.  The streets are clear except for some ice patches and it is turning out to be a really weird winter here so far.  Usually we are dumped on with snow and it warms up a bit.  Sometimes I cannot believe that I live in a place that is buried in snow most of the year, when the sky is covered it means that its warmer out, and that when the temperature goes from -6 to 10 you start thinking about if you need your coat.

Today is the day after Thanksgiving.  My husband is sick, so we ended up not going to my brothers for dinner last night.  And, of all things, I'm at work.  My boss is not one of those that let's you out early either, so this should be great fun!

Let's hope for a better afternoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review