12WBT Michelle Bridges Review

Hi all, so here we are again with another workout and eating plan with online coaching.  This program is about to start its 12th week and I feel I have done enough of this one to truly remark on it.

It appears that many online coaching programs are doing a limited access site with "rounds" that you can sign up for and do.  I preciously gave the 10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime  a try and stopped it after 3 weeks.  The 12WBT is similar in the way that you have access for the 12 week span and each week you are given access to a new weeks worth of the program. You can go back and redo or review the previous weeks in both of them.  I have to say that this limitation is probably one of my biggest problems with both programs.

The upsides for the 12WBT are:

They have a whole prep section before you start your round to get you prepped to go, and this helps to keep you going good.
You are able to track eating, water intake, mood, and sleep.
You get full length workouts with Miche, but they are also broken apart if you just don't have the time.
The food is pretty diverse and lots of flavors.
You get to eat bread.  (For you carb lovers)
Miche is all over this thing.
You get pep talk videos that are supposed to help you overcome or face what you need to.
There is a workout plan that you get to say if you workout at a gym, or at home, and even outside.
The site is user friendly and if you post a question in the forum, they actually respond to you.

The downside for the 12WBT are:

It was $152.00!!!!!! (Even 10WBC was 99.00)
You get 12 weeks of access and then you are done.
The food options can get a bit hard to find the ingredients (Yeah, I'm in Alaska).
It is hard to make sure that you are eating what you are supposed to according to the meal plan when you are at work.
The workouts are about 45 minutes each.  Carving that much time out of your day can be quite hard sometimes.
This program is newer and Miche is not really known in the USA (I did see that after this session is over, that they are combining the USA and the Australia groups together).

Overall - The site is really well put together.  I like Miche, even though she can be a bit over the top.  I like the videos and the constant involvement.  I really hate sites that only give you 12 weeks of access.  So with a bit of meal swapping and planning, the diet was a nice change.  I give this plan a thumbs up.  I would recommend this for people, but I would recommend it more if it were more around $100 instead of $152.

As an updated note:  I just saw that with joining the USA and the Australia groups together you will be charged $199 Australian dollars, which equals today at about $175 US Dollars.  Then of course you can add on your foreign transaction fee.  This is especially important if you do the payment style, because every time you get charged, you get a fee.  I had to deal with this when I was training with a Canadian trainer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review