Starting the 12 Week Body Transformation with Michelle Bridges (12WBT)

So I signed up for the 12WBT a little over a week ago.  I decided to try that $3 for 3 weeks promo that I kept seeing.  After I signed up, I went on the website and saw that we were "pre-season" and there were a bunch of videos and tasks that you are assigned before the program begins.  The videos  have Michelle in them talking over the different sections and why that part of pre-season will help you succeed.

I was initially put off by the pre-season.  I wanted to start right away and not deal with stuff in the meanwhile.  After the first week, when I was going through the tasks, I started to enjoy it.  New tasks, videos, and whatnot open up at different dates on the site.  You will see a notice when it will be made available.  Also, each week has a new task.

When I started, pre-season had been underway for a while and I only had about a week and a half to go through most of the tasks.  After the first week opened up, I had access to my meals, was able to modify the dishes.  There is also a workout plan that you can put in that you are working out either at home, at a gym, or outdoors.  This was a super nice feature.  If you can't get your butt to the gym but can force yourself to get it in at home, or you have a glorious nice day out - there you go.  You will put in a fitness level that you want to workout at and when you do the fitness test it will show you what level you are at.  Also, a nice thing is that Mich does a 45 minute workout video for each of your workout days.

I am now on day 2.  Things that I've come across:
They don't actually tell you when to eat your snacks, but they are factored into your calorie allotment.
Mich can really seem over the top like a pitchman on the tv selling oxypro or the like.
There is a forum on the site which is nice and you do get responses in a pretty timely manner.  I did notice that you do not see posts from past sessions, only the people you are in the session with. But you can see previous people on the video comments.
The food can seem a bit bland, and I had to figure out things to add some flavor but without calories or salt and sugar.
There is a water meter.  Yay!!
I like the overall setup of the web page.  It is definitely much better that the 10 Week BodyChange.
Michelle is all over this thing.  She isn't just a puppet letting her picture get posted on it but with no big involvement.  She is everywhere.  (OK, not the forum, lol).

Alright, so far so good.  I'm enjoying the program.  I like the website.  I like that there is the website forum and they have a Facebook page. The food is good, but just a bit bland.  I like the workouts.

Unlike some reviews I saw for this, I did not get a free membership.  I am paying for mine.  After my $3 for 3 weeks is through, I will be continuing for the whole session.  I will post some further reviews and my progress later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review