Lose Weight Get in Shape

Alas, I am still searching for the perfect plan.  The up side is that I'm super hopeful about this one.  I just signed up with Sara Fennell to do her 12 week Lose Weight Get in Shape program.  You can see her website here.

Sara, who so far seems super nice, is the 2012 Ms. Ontario and 2011 Ms. Ottawa.  She has a bunch of different 12 week programs and help for competition prep.  The programs are:
Lose Weight Get in Shape
Bikini Body Challenge
Fitness Model
Build Baby Build
Keep My New Body (Maintenance Plan)
Plus Plan
Get Fit at Home

Pretty much the cost is 150.00 (Canadian dollars) every four weeks.  It was a bit more than I wanted to pay, but I thought of it like she was a trainer here at my gym.  I would actually be paying more and not getting as much.  With Sara's program I will be getting a nutrition plan, workout plan, cardio plan, and supplement suggestions.  There is also the website where I can track everything.

I submitted the dreaded photos and paid the fees.  Sara had me fill out a questionnaire and fill in some health information.

The payment was a bit of an issue for me.  My online bank requires the last four didgets of the persons account number and their email address to send them a epayment, and the other option was Paypal.  If you use paypal, you need to pay the $5.00 (Canadian) fee for the service.  I had to go back and forth with the conversion to get it just right.  Though, now that I got one payment done, it should be an easy repeat.

I started all of this Tuesday, May 6 and she said that she will have my plan together by the end of the week.  I'm super excited!! I know this weekend might be filled with food prep and pantry emptying.  I also look forward to the progressive workouts. Though I hope she doesn't start me out too light.  And Sara requires you to check in with her every week.  Why someone would try to do this and not check in is beyond me.

If this works and I get where I need to, I might give myself a couple new dresses.  Okay, a lot of new dresses.  And maybe some swimsuits. And shoes............

Anyways, I should be starting by next week.  I will try to post parts of my journey here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review