Lose Weight Get in Shape with Sara Fennell 1 Week Check In

It's been a whole week so far!

I'm liking the workouts, but would like to workout more.  I hate cardio.  Did I say that I hate cardio? Yes. Yes I did. Thankfully that is limited to mornings (optional) and after lifting.

The food is going well for the most part.  I have the hardest time during the weekends when my husband wants to go out.  For him, it's better not to eat for a long time and then get some crap food.  Apparently, my need for a structured eating program is something I'm going to have to fight for.  He also likes to go out and buy wine.  How awesome.

No, I haven't been an angel about drinking.  I have limited it, but during the weekend, when my husband brings me wine, is a different story.  I need to just say no.

My water intake varies from day to day, but I'm doing a ton better.  If I am truly lacking I will go ahead and add some flavoring.  I know its a no-no, but sometimes it's worth it.

So.........first week check in.  I have lost 2 pounds in this first week.  Not bad for seemingly to be continually stuffing my face with food.  I know that if I can tighten up on my bad stuff this will happen quickly.  So, hopefully next week is better.

FYI - you check in every 2 weeks with Sara, officially.  You can always email her if you have questions.

Till later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review