Back at it again

So I haven't been feeling quite up to par, so I changed my diet again.  It's helped somewhat, but it was a major struggle.  Meat is out.  I am not juicing every morning, but I am trying for about every other.  LOTS of veggies, and trying for mostly raw.  This of course takes some prep due to making it work around my schedule, but now that I've kind of gotten into my groove, it's not too bad.

Recent items that I made include:

  • Radish Kimchi ( which I got from Maangchi, http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/kkakdugi and made with soy not fish sauce)
  • Marinated veggies (faux stir fry) with shiritake noodles
  • Veggie rolls with nonroasted nori 
  • Cashew cheeze
  • Flax "Pizza" chips (made with leftovers from my juicing and some extra ingredients)
  • Munchie mixture (Golden berries, goji, mulberry, raw cacao nibs, raw cashews)


My average juice contains:

  • Romaine
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 1" ginger
  • small handful parsley
  • 4-5 carrots
  • 3-5 stalks collard greens
  • 1 lemon (whole)
  • 2 fuji apples
  • 1 beet with greens (I only like the taste of the red ones)


My average salad contains:

  • Romaine
  • Baby bell peppers
  • mushrooms
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • fresh lemon and liquid stevia for dressing (Thank you Natalia Rose for that one!!)

If I'm feeling a bit frisky with the salads I will add some chopped herbs and a seed mixture (Hemp, sunflower, pumpkin) and maybe a bit of chopped nuts like soaked and dehydrated almonds.

So now the world is a bit brighter and hopefully with continued healthy eating these little lb's can go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review