Almased to the vacation rescue

I am going to Mexico in a week.  It looks like its time for a Almased fast to make sure that I am swimsuit ready. I have strategically placed blender ball mixers at the house and at work.  I also made sure to have a brand new canister, almond milk, and some stevia.  I'm not too sure about loading up on other flavors to add.  I really do enjoy the taste.  I think the only downside to Almased is the bit of chalky texture that it can get.  But its not nearly as bad as another name brand vegan protein shake mix I have, so blessings counted.

I'm going to start with the three shakes a day.  I start my mornings with a glass of water.  I have a pitcher that I put some sliced cucumber and orange in to up the flavor. Definitely makes it easy to get your water in.  Then I have my cup of coffee.  (I've cut way down on coffee, and after my trip to Europe, I've found American coffee severely lacking.  Perhaps I can get a coffee maker shipped to me from Germany or France.)  Then after I get to work and get settled in, I make my first shake.  I don't lounge about it, but I'm not chugging it either.  Then, once again for lunch and then at home.

I believe I have some vegetable broth cubes still at work that I can make a nice broth to sip on.  I checked my pantry here at home, and only found the low sodium, but not the no sodium.  I still prefer the bouillon cubes.  They are much more flavorful and fulfilling than my homemade broth.  Though, I suppose I should try to make some more soon.  With how many vegetables I eat, my composter is getting too full.

I am hoping to drop a couple quick pounds before leaving, but I am more interested in flattening my tummy more than the pounds.  I know I can do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Weeks BodyChange Changetime Review

Centr Fitness App Review

131 Method Diet Review